Concerning Use Of This Site
This website is operated by xpd Inc. Before using this website, please read the terms and conditions of use given below. Use this website only upon agreeing to these terms and conditions. xpd Inc. may change the terms and conditions of use for this website. On such occasions, the text below will be revised. Visitors to this website are requested to read the text to update themselves on the revised terms and conditions of use.
- Limitations on the Use of Information Posted on this Website
The information posted on this website is protected by the copyright laws of various countries, various treaties, and other laws. Use (duplication, alteration, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, publication, etc.) of this information for purposes not expressly stated in private use or other laws without the prior written authorization of xpd Inc. is prohibited.
- Prohibited Activities
In using this website, visitors are prohibited from engaging in the following activities.
1. Activities that will or can be expected to damage the property or privacy of third parties or xpd Inc.
2. Activities that will be or can be expected to be disadvantageous or damaging to third parties or xpd Inc.
3. Activities that will or can be expected to upset public order or violate standards of decency.
4. Criminal activity, activity linked to criminal activity, and activity that could reasonably be interpreted as criminal.
5. Entering personal information belonging to a third party or engaging in other activity that is part of an effort to submit a false application or notification.
6. Marketing activities, for-profit activities, or activities serving a preparatory function for marketing or for-profit activities.
7. Activities that damage the good name or credit of third parties or xpd Inc.
8. Activities that employ or deliver, or could be expected to employ or deliver, computer viruses or other harmful programs.
9. Activities that violate or can be expected to be in violation of laws, regulations, or ordinances.
10. Activities that xpd Inc. deems inappropriate.
- Linked Websites
The contents of third-party websites to which xpd Inc. website has established a link and the content of third-party websites that have established links to xpd Inc. website (both referred to as 'linked sites' below) are the responsibility of the third parties that operate those linked sites. Linked sites are not controlled by xpd Inc. Visitors to linked sites agree to use those websites under their individual terms and conditions of use. xpd Inc. bears no responsibility for the content of linked sites, or for damages that may result from the use of linked sites.
xpd Inc. exercises extreme care when posting information to its website. Nevertheless, xpd Inc. makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding information accuracy, usefulness, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, safety (e.g., freedom from malfunctions or processing errors, correction of flaws, freedom from computer viruses or other harmful programs, etc. on either the website or servers), etc. xpd Inc. also bears no responsibility for damages that may arise from the use of or inability to use information on its website, or for damages that may arise from the use of its website. xpd Inc. may change the information on its website with no prior notice. Visitors to xpd Inc. website should keep in mind that xpd Inc. may also temporarily or permanently suspend operation of its website. xpd Inc. bears no responsibility for damages resulting from changes in the information posted on its website or from the temporary or permanent suspension of operations of its website.